Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fire Watch

For the last couple of days I've been in training to be a secretary at work.  The secretary job isn't better than a fire alarm student, but it is something different, so it's been fun.  But I'm still a fire alarm student so I still get to do fire watch every now and then.  Basically, we turn off the alarms when there are big events and then someone has to sit by the panel and make sure no alarms come in that the rest of the building can't hear.  Let me tell you, it's really exciting.  Today's the blue and white basketball game and they wanted us here five hours before the game actually started?  It's a little excessive.  No one's here except a few people preparing for the game, and the players.  Oh and me.  I have a fantastic job.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment