Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A little bit disorganized

My life has been a disaster lately.  Normally, I tend to focus on one aspect of my life at a time.  Last summer I focused on my social life.  I hardly worked and I spent everyday either training for my triathlon, hiking with Annie or just watching movies with friends.  Once school started I almost entirely dropped my friends and I focused on school (to be fair, a lot of them moved away).  Now I'm just kind of floating around.  This spring term has really messed me up.  The classes I took really didn't require me to study, so I didn't spend a whole lot of time focusing on school.  My friends are either gone or busy, so they're not taking up a lot of my time either.  I have another triathlon coming up but since I've been terribly ill for the past month, I haven't trained at all (which is actually a big deal because it's next saturday and since I'm still weak I can barely run 3 miles).  I do work but it doesn't take a lot of brain power so I'm not putting a lot of effort into working hard.  Basically, I'm lost.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment