Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Finals Week

Finals Week is quite a different experience when you live in a freshman ward. The kids in my building and the buildings around me started studying weeks ago. Because of the increase in studying, the stress levels have gone up and the friendliness has gone down. It was quite entertaining for me to watch actually because I didn't feel stress until Sunday night, and even then it was only stress for my 7 am comparative government final that took place the next morning. So while everyone's been studying and stressing, I've been watching plenty of good (and by good I mean horrifically cheesy) holiday movies. Sure, I study, but I only study right before I take my test and then the rest of the day is free time in my eyes. To be honest, I studied and stressed way more in Spain for my finals than I do here. And besides the horrible 3 hr. nightmarish comparative government final, I've been doing pretty well. Multiple choice finals are the best!
Well I guess it's about that time again to get down to studying. This time chemistry and then I'm done for three glorious weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment